Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
September 16, 2012
Image Size
341 KB
Resolution
600×800
Submitted with
Sta.sh
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
9,221
Favourites
524 (who?)
Comments
45
Downloads
489
×
Luna and Celestia 2 by KP-ShadowSquirrel Luna and Celestia 2 by KP-ShadowSquirrel
Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together...
Add a Comment:
 
:iconicekick:
IceKick Featured By Owner Aug 27, 2013
wait... how is this political? Confused 
Reply
:iconrunningoftheleaves:
RunningOftheLeaves Featured By Owner Jul 2, 2013
The Cake Civil War lasted all of five minutes.
Casualties: The Last Slice of Cake. It will be remembered.
Reply
:iconangelhero4:
AngelHero4 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   Artist
Ah yes, the pulling of the hair trick. I was once a younger aged brother who has witnessed this technique. Quite painful looking.
Reply
:iconponyfan119:
PonyFan119 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Luna: I WAN'T IT!!
Celestia: ITS MY CAKE!!
Reply
:iconstatoose:
statoose Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012   Digital Artist
Still waiting on an in-character, well-written fic of this concept.

Great drawing. :D
Reply
:iconndogmario:
ndogmario Featured By Owner Sep 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
they realy like cake
Reply
:iconpinkeshyrose:
pinkeshyrose Featured By Owner Sep 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
lol
Reply
:iconattemborough:
Attemborough Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2012
Er.... Ponies in Equestria believe their ruler are as regal, stern and elegant as goddesses..
However..

Luna: Tia! Stop consuming cakes or you will have big flanks!
Celly: I know your plot! You want to have it yourself!

(The royal guards are stunned and considered to find other jobs....)
Reply
:iconkp-shadowsquirrel:
KP-ShadowSquirrel Featured By Owner Sep 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
:D
Reply
:iconcheezsnax:
CheezSnax Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2012
The winner gets 55% of the slice and the loser gets the remaining 45%.
Reply
Add a Comment: